Tiny Epic Kickstarter
As someone who has only recently in the last 4 or 5 years started to re-embrace my love for board games. I have a few things that are sure hooks for me when it comes to board games.
First is a short play time, often because I am throwing down a game while I am waiting for gamer’s to show up for my RPG game at the time. So they are space/time fillers. As such the game has to be playable in under an hour. Preferably 30 min or more. After all there is such a thing as too short.
They have to be for group of 1-5ish players. After all often were just waiting for one or two people in the game group. And i needs to be somewhat compact so it’s not taking up much room. And the price point has to be too to. Not an easy task but it is unlikely that I will throw board games down regularly.
Enter Tiny Epic Galaxies.
Base Game Content List
- Rule Book
- 7 Custom Dice (black, screen printed)(14mm)
- 20 Wood Rocket Ships (4 in each color, laser cut)(10x20mm)
- 5 Circle Columns (1 in each color)(10x10mm)
- 5 Hex Columns (1 in each color)(10x10mm)
- 5 Cubes (1 in each color)(10x10mm)
- 6 Over-Sized Cards (1 control card, 5 player galaxies)
- 48 Poker-Sized Cards (18 energy planets, 18 culture planets, 12 Secret Missions)
And at 16 buck.. now I need to track down the rest of this Tiny Epic line darn it !
You have 3 days left to get in on this kick. Enjoy.