Outsider (native, astral, humanoid) 20 RP (NPC)
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Intelligence, -2 Constitution (0 RP)
- Outsider: Astralus are outsiders with the subtype of astral. (3 RP)
- Ultravision: Astralus have the ability to see in complete darkness perfectly. It is like a combination of enhanced darkvision and blindsense.
- Medium: Astralus have no bonuses or penalties due to their size. (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Astralus have a base speed of 30 feet. (0 RP)
- Lifesense: Astralus can sense all life within 60 feet. (3 RP)
- Psionics: Astralus have the following psionic powers. At will: cure light wounds, illusion, levitate, telepathy, telekinesis, and tongues; or any 3rd level or lower level spell of choice, that does not attack a creature or deal damage. 1/day: phase (ethereal), cure moderate or serious wounds, stabilize, and scry; or any 5th level or lower level spell of choice. 1/week: planeshift; or any 7th level or lower spell of choice. The caster level for these effects is equal to the user’s character level. (6 RP)
- Immunities: Astralus gain immunity to charm, sleep and hold person spells or spell-like abilities. (2 RP)
- Skilled: Astralus gain a +2 racial bonus to Knowledge (planes), science (any) or craft (any) skill checks. (4 RP)
- Halo: Astralus gain the ability to create light centered on their head at will as a spell-like ability. When using the halo, a member of this race gains a +2 circumstance bonus on Intimidate checks against evil creatures and on saving throws against becoming blinded or dazzled. (2 RP)
- Languages: Etherian and Common. Bonus: Astral, Atlantean, Elf, Lycan, or Sylvan. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Lightbringer: Astralus are immune to light-based blindness and dazzle effects, and are treated as one level higher when determining the effects of any light-based spells or effects they cast (including spell-like and supernatural abilities). If a member of this race has an Intelligence of 10 or higher, it may use light at will as a spell-like ability. Replaces halo.
Astralus are from the Astral Plane, they followed their cousins, the Atlanteans to Aquatica. When they found out what the Atlanteans were doing they tried to stop them. The resulting conflict brought about the Chaos Wars.
Their society is similar to that of Tibet or Vulcan from Star Trek. They revere learning above all and in giving back to others. Their society is a meritocracy.