Fey (12 RP)
Small Fey (fey)
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, -2 Strength (0 RP)
- Fey: Fey are supernatural creatures with strong ties to Nature, they have the fey subtype. (2 RP)
- Lowlight Vision: Fey can see twice as far as a race with normal vision in conditions of dim light.
- Eternal Youth: Fey don’t age like mortals, and cannot die from old age. Upon reaching adulthood Fey can stop physical aging at any point they choose. They can look like a child, adult or wizened.
- Small: Fey gain a +1 size bonus to their AC, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, a –1 penalty on combat maneuver checks and to their CMD, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Fey have a movement of 30 feet. (0 RP)
- Fey Affinity (choose one): The fey gains a +2 racial skill bonus pertaining to this affinity [gaining a (2 RP)
- Nature (plant, animal, element)
- Magic (shadow, illusion, trickery, protection, etc) [ +2 to the DC of the spell school chosen.]
- Muse (creativity of all kinds: writing, painting, singing, etc)
- Fey Damage Resistance: Fey gain DR 5/cold iron. (2 RP).
- Fey Blood: Fey are immune to magic sleep effects, disease and gain a +2 racial bonus on saving throws made against enchantment spells and effects. This bonus increases by +1 for every two levels the Fey attains. (2 RP)
- Lucky, lesser: Fey gain a +1 bonus to all saving throws. (1 RP)
- Fey powers [Choose one]: (3 RP)
- Bond to the Land: Fey gain a +2 dodge bonus to AC while in the forest (or chosen terrain).
- Fey Sight: Fey are not fooled by illusions. They see through them as if they had True Seeing cast on them. This also makes them immune to the effects of glamour, and they may see the true identity of anyone they encounter, even if the individual has been polymorphed.
- Glamour: Fey are so in tune with the natural world that they can appear as an animal, insect or plant; this is not invisibility but a form of natural camouflage. They gain a +4 racial bonus to Stealth, some humans with a strong Will can see through it (30% chance). Will save at DC 16
- Vanish (Su): As a swift action, a fey creature can vanish for 1 round as if affected by invisibility. It can use this ability for 1 round per day per Hit Die.
- Treesinger: Fey can create objects out of wood by singing to a tree, causing it to shape itself (or part of itself) into the object in question. They gain the Craft (treesinging) skill. The skill may be used untrained but the items created will be primitive and not refined.
- Fascination: Once per day, a Fey can create a 20-foot-radius burst that causes humanoids within the aura’s range to become fascinated with the user (as the bard’s fascinate bardic performance). Affected humanoids may resist this effect by making a successful Will saving throw (DC 10 + 1/2 the user’s character level + the user’s Charisma modifier).
- Spell Resistance (Ex): A Fey gains SR equal to 11 + its CR.
- Long Step (Su): Fey can teleport up to 10 feet per Hit Die as a move action. It may use this ability once every 1d4 rounds.
- Polymorph Self: Fey can shapeshift 2/day. They can transform themselves into any creature from Diminutive to Medium size. The transformation lasts for their Wisdom modifier + ½ their level in rounds. The drawback is that it’s not perfect; there is always something that looks wrong.
- Languages: Sylvan and Common. Bonus: Draconic, Dwarf, Elf, Etherian and Nagan. (0 RP)
Alternate Racial Traits
- Wild Empathy: This ability works like the druid’s wild empathy class feature, except that a fey has a +4 racial bonus on the check. Replaces lucky, lesser.
- Trackless Step: A Fey does not leave a trail in natural surroundings and cannot be tracked. It can choose to leave a trail, if it so desires. Replaces fey sight.
- Woodland Stride: A Fey can move through any sort of undergrowth (such as natural thorns, briars, overgrown areas, and similar terrain) at its normal speed and without taking damage or suffering any other impairment. Thorns, briars, and overgrown areas that have been magically manipulated to impede motion still affect it. Optionally, this ability may function in a different type of terrain, to allow the fey creature to move through, swamps, rocky areas, ice, and so forth. Whatever the choice, this ability only functions in one type of terrain. Replaces fey immunities.
- Flight: Fey have a fly speed of 30 feet with clumsy maneuverability.Replaces fey powers.
- Spell-like Abilities: Fey gain the at will spell-like ability (choose 1)– ghostsound dancing lights or minor image. 1/day (choose 2)—blink, chaos, confusion, cure light wounds, dazzle, entangle, hold person, illusion, fairy feast, mirror image, polymorph object or polymorph person. 1/week (choose 1)—blight, curse, grant wish, restore, magic item or reincarnate. These abilities are as the spell cast by a sorcerer of the Fey’s character level. Replaces fey powers.
Originally, Fey came from another plane called the Feywild. Like others on Aquatica, they were pulled here during the Chaos Wars. Now they live on Feyland, a surreal land of giant trees, mushrooms and other flora and fauna. These are found nowhere else on Aquatica. Normal laws of physics don’t apply here, because the land itself came from the Feywild many of its qualities stayed. Fey come from a supernatural world where distances are fluid and based on misdirection or force of will.
These fey live in a South American style society, they are peaceful unless provoked.