Human, Fringer (outast) 12 RP
Medium Humanoid (pure)
- +2 to 1 statistic of choice (0 RP)
- Humanoid: Fringers are humanoids with the pure subtype. (0 RP)
- Medium: Fringers have no bonuses or penalties due to their size. (0 RP)
- Standard Speed: Fringers have a standard speed of 30 feet. (0 RP)
- Pure Heritage: Because of their isolation on Dinoterra, Fringers were never touched by the Atlanteans experimentation or the wild magic of the Chaos Wars. (2 RP)
- Defensive Training (lesser): Fringers live on the outskirts of society, so learn to always be wary of the predation of carnivores. They gain a +4 racial dodge bonus to AC vs carnivores. (2 RP)
- Lucky (lesser): Fringers gain a +1 racial bonus to all saving throws. (2 RP)
- Beguiling Liar: Fringers gain a +4 racial bonus to Bluff skill checks when bargaining or making deals. (2 RP).
- Scavenger: Fringers live on the edges of society, so learn to scavenge at a tender age. They gain a +2 racial bonus to Appraise or Perception skill checks. (2 RP)
- Sunstone Sensitivity: When near a sunstone, Fringers receive a -1 penalty to all attacks, AC and saves within the radius of the stones influence. Fringers are unable to bond the sunstones because of their proclivity for violence and their carnivorous habits. A rare few can change their ways and travel to a city to live. (-1 RP)
- Choose 3 RP worth of traits to balance out this race. (3 RP)
- Languages: Common. Bonus: Elf, Halfling and Saurian.
Alternate Racial Traits
- Weather Savvy: Fringers are so in tune with the air and sky they can sense the slightest change in atmospheric conditions. They can spend a full-round action to predict the weather in an area for the next 24 hours. This prediction is always accurate, but cannot account for spells or supernatural effects that might alter the forecast. Replaces lucky and gain 1 RP.
- Lowlight Vision: Fringers can see twice as far as a race with normal vision in conditions of dim light. Replaces defensive training and gain 1 RP.
Human fringers are the last ruminant of pure human stock. They are outcasts from their heritage and true assimilation by the Dinoterran society. They often live on the outskirts of civilization, but most prefer the Wild Outlands, where they can build their own society and live however they want. They are true anarchists and are only beholden to themselves. Although, they often band together for protection from the large carnivores.