Today’s figure is from Wizards of the Coast, a Quaggoth Slave. He is on wearing a kilt/wrap. with no weapons (I removed the ax). I painted him with badger markings.
This was a new race that I created, originally in 3.0, but its been updated to Pathfinder. This is the closest figure that I could find. Below are the stats:
Badgen (12 RP)
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, -2 Charisma. (0 RP)
- Medium: Badgen have no bonuses or negatives due to their size. (0 RP)
- Slow Speed: Badgen are slow and steady, they have a 20 ft movement, (-1 RP)
- Burrow: Badgen have a 10 ft speed, they can dig a room (den) for a Medium-sized creature in 1 hour. (2 RP)
- Darkvision: Badgen have darkvision of 60 ft. (2 RP)
- Natural Armor: Badgen have a tough hide and gain a +1 to Natural Armor. (2 RP)
- Relentless: Badgen gain a +2 bonus on combat maneuver checks made to bull rush or overrun an opponent. This bonus only applies while both the member of this race and its opponent are standing on the ground. (1 RP)
- Stubborn: Badgen gain a +2 racial bonus on Will saving throws to resist spells and spell-like abilities of the enchantment (charm) and enchantment (compulsion) subschools. In addition, if a member of this race fails such a save, it receives another save 1 round later to prematurely end the effect (assuming the spell or spell-like ability has a duration greater than 1 round). This second save is made at the same DC as the first. If the member of the race has a similar ability from another source (such as a rogue’s slippery mind class feature), it can only use one of these abilities per round but can try the other on the second round if the first reroll ability fails. (2 RP)
- Stonecunning: Badgen receive a +2 bonus on Perception checks to notice unusual stonework, such as traps and hidden doors located in stone walls or floors. They receive a check to notice such features whenever they pass within 10 feet of them, whether or not they are actively looking. (1 RP)
- Stone Sense: Badgen gain tremorsense 10 feet. They can feel movement in the very earth and stones around them. (2 RP)
- Craftsmen: Badgen gain a +2 racial bonus on all Craft or Profession checks to create objects from metal or stone. (1 RP)
- Languages: Badgen and Common. Bonus: Aquan, Dwarven, Elven, Lutra, and Draconic.
Alternate Racial Traits
- Cornered Fury: Whenever a Badgen is reduced to half its hit points or fewer and has no conscious ally within 30 feet, it gains a +2 racial bonus on melee attack rolls and to Armor Class. Replaces burrow and stone sense.
- Ferocity: Badgen gain the following extraordinary ability: If the hit points of a member of this race fall below 0 but it is not yet dead, it can continue to fight. If it does, it is staggered and loses 1 hit point each round. It still dies when its hit points reach a negative amount equal to its Constitution score. Replaces natural armor and stubborn.
- Stability: Badgen receive a +4 racial bonus to their CMD when resisting bull rush or trip attempts while standing on the ground. Replaces relentless or craftsman.
- Scent: Badgen gain the scent ability. Replaces stubborn and stonesense.